Note: A bulding represents one of your office buildings. Each building can have multiple floors. You need at least one floor to start adding desks.
- Navigate to Buildings on the left hand column of Workplace Admin Center.
- Click on ADD BUILDING button in the top right hand corner of the window.
- You will be presented to fill out the building information. Add a building name and address. Then select the correct time zone and language settings of your choosing. Lastly apply the correct time format and opening hours of your organization. When complete - press ADD BUILDING.
- You should get a message indicating that your building has been successfully added.
- Now that the building is added we can proceed to add a floor to our building. Press the ADD FLOOR button.
- Provide a Name for the floor, and the Level number. Press ADD FLOOR
- You should have got the successful message for your floor, and now see the floor listed in your building.
Well done, you have added Buildings and Floors!