Thank you for choosing the Evoko Liso! You are now on to magnificent meetings!
The Evoko Home Server is the server that manages the Liso devices that are installed outside the meeting rooms. Through the Evoko Home Server you can connect the Liso's to the booking system and enable synchronization between the Liso device and the Room Mailbox in the booking system.
The Evoko Home Software can be installed a service in the company network, on-premise, or in the cloud. This enables serval features like user management, statistics, and remote management of the Evoko Liso devices.
- The Evoko Home Server communicates with the Evoko Liso devices via HTTPS over a configurable port (Default 3002).
- The Evoko Home Server Web Application communicates with the Evoko Home Server using a configurable HTTP port during initial setup to configure SSL certificates. After SSL has been configured all communication uses HTTPS on the port configured during the initial setup (Default 3002).
- The Evoko Home Server communicates with the booking system via either HTTP (80) or HTTPS (443).
- The system uses configurable NTP servers using UDP over port 123 to synchronize time and date.
- We support Windows Server version 2016 or newer, and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
- On-premise or cloud-based, with a minimum of 2 Cores, 4GB of RAM, 40 GB storage.
- Static IP Address for Evoko Home Server
- Accessible ports for HTTP and HTTPS protocols, the default ports are TCP 3000 (HTTP), 3001 (SNMP) and TCP 3002 (HTTPS).
- Accessible booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTPS port TCP 443
- Access to NTP Server over port UDP 123
Supported Booking Systems
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) - only Modern Authentication supported
- Microsoft Exchange 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- IBM Domino
- Evoko Booking - our standalone booking system