A user may report an error in the Workplace Application when attempting to book a room. "Sorry, your account is not linked with the room booking service. Ask your workplace admin."
When the M365 configuration was done for the Evoko Naso system there were 2 Security Groups Created:
To allow users to book in the Evoko Workplace and Admin needs to do the following.
- Validate that the user that is trying to book the room has been added to the EvokoNasoUserGroup
- Link the Evoko Workplace user to the Booking User
- Log into the Evoko Workplace as an Admin
- Navigate to the users list in the left hand column.
- Select the Evoko Workplace user that you want to link to a Room Booking user.
- Enter the email of the user that has been added to the EvokoNasoUserGroup (often it will be the same email).
- Press Save.
- That Evoko Workplace user should now be able to book as the corresponding Room Booking Email for the Room.
- Repeat this for each user that you would like to have access to book rooms.