Click here for download links.
Released October 2023
- Added Microsoft Teams Room (MTR) template and theme for Tango to be used with Biamp UC, a plugin for MTR.
- Added support in Apprimo 8i to be hosted by Tango.
- Added support for the following for Tango Rev B features: o Native Expansion Bus (NEB)
- IR learning o Improved the reliability of Live monitoring feature in Rev A products.
- Custom I/O keypad devices
Resolved Project Designer Software Issues
- Resolved issue where Project Designer did not report an error if unable to set the IP address for a Connect-X MP6.
- Improved Live Monitoring performance.
Resolved Firmware Issues
- Resolved issue where sometimes when Uniform is used an extension device, its display gets overwritten with the default extension display.
- Resolved issue that prevented a controller being a TCP server.
- Resolved issue for Impera products failing to obtain an IP address from a DHCP server or use link-local addressing.
Released August 2023
- Users can now assign button or feedback actions to change LED states on Apprimo Touch 8i control panels.
- Increased support to a maximum of eight Apprimo Touch 8i control panels in a project.
- Resolved possible connection issues between Apprimo touch panels and Impera Tango.
- Resolved issue where text and icons are misaligned when scaling buttons.
- Resolved header and search text color visibility in dark mode.
- Resolved issues with live monitoring when using Apprimo Touch 8i.
- Resolved issue where Apprimo Touch 8i may become unresponsive after setting a static IP address.
- Resolved issue when enlarging buttons in Project Designer, the changes are not reflected on the Apprimo touch panels when loaded.
- Resolved issue where double-clicking to open a project to resulted in a Windows configuration popup message is displayed.
Released June 2023
- Added support for Impera Connect-X MP6.
- Improved connection issue between Apprimo touch panels and Impera Tango after extended periods of Impera Tango being operational.
- Updating firmware for Impera Connect-X MP6 using USB will result in the LAN settings being cleared back to using DHCP. To work around this issue, upload the project again to restore the LAN settings.
- A single instance of Apprimo Touch 8i is supported per project. The option to add a maximum of eight per project will be added in upcoming firmware release.
Released April 2023
- Added support for Impera Tango Rev B
- Updated Impera controllers to support iOS 15 and 16 protocol changes that affected screen updates.
- IR learning option for Rev. B Tango not yet implemented; this option will be added in upcoming FW release
- Expansion Bus (NEB) not yet implemented for the Rev. B Tango; this feature will be added in upcoming FW release
- Removed debug data being sent out on RS232 port 1 when using level control feedback.
- Fixed a volume control problem with Impera Apprimo 8i when controlling a Tesira system.
- Fixed missing manually configured feedback problem in Project Designer when reopening a project file.
- Fixed a problem where up and down screen control commands had no delay between them.
Released February 2023
- Extended support for the Impera Uniform Rev B keypads
- Extended support for the Apprimo Touch 8i Control Panels
Resolved Firmware Issues:
- Resolved issues where touch panel cache wasn’t cleared when loading projects
Released January 2022
- Biamp Tesira control plugin
- Added TanGo and Alfa II name change option in properties window
- Replaced settings button for AMP-D225H, PM4100, Neets DelTa, with help text
- Resolved issue with Uniform control pads becoming unresponsive after USB upload
- Resolved several issues with Live monitoring including:
- Device data not being displayed on right click
- Uniform control pad device data not displayed as expected
- Device data not received when monitoring LAN connection
- Monitoring becoming unresponsive
- Resolved issue where Update Background is displayed white on some controllers when using dark theme
- Resolved issue where volume delay gets set to 100 seconds when adding to project
- Resolved issue with KNX license while uploading
- Updated URL for KNX license