Capture the IR code with an IR learner
Simply connect via USB and select the USB port of the controller in the Edit section of Device Editor.
What is important when capturing IR codes?
When learning IR codes from a remote control, do the following:
- Point the remote control directly towards the IR learning eye.
- Keep a distance of 3 – 7 cm between the remote control and
- the IR learning eye.
- Never move the remote control while pressing the button on the remote.
- Press the key when asked by the software and keep it pressed until prompted. “Done with IR learning”.
- Avoid learning the IR codes in strong sunlight.
- Turn off all IR communication on nearby devices like laptops and phones.
The IR learner