This article provides download links and installation instructions for the software and firmware needed to configure Community ALC amplified loudspeaker controllers.
Download ALC software package
Installation of this package will help ensure you have the latest ALC firmware and speaker library should you connect to an ALC in a location where you do not have internet access. You can download the complete installation package HERE.
This download contains all needed components to install the current release on Windows based machines.
- Armonia+ program
- ALC firmware update executable file
- ALC404D/AN, 1604D/AN, 3202D/AN amplifier profiles and Loudspeaker library
This package will receive updates as they are released or you may update thru the Armonia+ Marketplace from within the software.
Please note, depending on your IT policies you may need administrator rights to complete the installation.
- Install the Armoniaplus-x.x.x.xx_setup.exe software setup with an internet connection as .NET or C++ may need
- With Armonia+ closed, run "Biamp ALC firmware bundle APlusx.x.x_setup.exe"
- Once installed, open the "ALC amplifier and Loudspeaker library", Armonia+ will open to complete this step.
- Click "Yes" to install the package. A confirmation will appear once complete.
- Close Armonia+ and re-open to complete the installation.
The Armonia+ software does not contain ALC profiles, firmware or the Biamp speaker library when downloaded from the Powersoft site.
If you directly download the software from the Powersoft site you must create a “My PS” account thru the Armonia+ Marketplace to download the ALC profiles and speaker presets.
If you connect to an ALC with outdated firmware (and have an internet connection) it will be downloaded thru the Armonia+ software. The firmware will then remain resident on that computer until superseded.