Skip to main content
Save as PDF
- What is Cornerstone?
- Cornerstone is an online technical support knowledgebase that provides convenient access to Biamp product and technical information. More than just the usual data sheets and user manuals, the site contains many articles that deal with common troubleshooting situations.
- What is the purpose of this site?
- The purpose of Cornerstone is to provide Biamp customers with the information they need anytime, anywhere. Cornerstone is available 24/7, providing access to relevant information about Biamp products and equipment in a single, highly searchable location. Cornerstone content includes Biamp-specific information in the form of:
Information on the site includes product-specific configurations, best practices, and industry-related insights. Knowledge of concepts such as VoIP, AVB, distance conferencing, and networked audio are addressed at length.
- Tech notes
- Tutorial videos
- White papers
- Who supports Cornerstone and where does the information come from?
- Biamp's Applications Engineers have worked to populate the site with technical information. The site is dynamic, with regularly updated information and active involvement from the Applications Engineering team.
- If I have a more complex question, can I still call Applications Engineering?
- Of course. Cornerstone is designed for customers who need tech support, but would prefer to get the information online. It's an extension of Biamp service and support and is simply an additional way for customers to access information. If you have a complex project or question, our Applications Engineers are available and happy to help.
- How do I use Cornerstone?
- Cornerstone is designed to be very intuitive and easy to use. There are two primary ways to approach the site. The first way is to simply search for the information you need in the search bar. The second way is to navigate through all of the articles by first selecting a product platform (Tesira, Vocia, Audia/Nexia, etc.), and then drilling down to find the article you’re looking for.
- Can I still get PDF copies of this information?
- Any Cornerstone articles can be converted to PDF by clicking the PDF icon on the top right of the page. You can even create a “book” containing multiple articles and save them into a single PDF file.
- Can I send a Cornerstone article to someone else?
- Of course. Like other websites, you can copy and paste the URL of the page and email it. It's also possible to create PDF's of Cornerstone articles, if you prefer (see the above question).
- What web browsers can I use with Cornerstone?
- Most web browsers should work just fine, but Cornerstone is optimized for Chrome, Safari 6, and Internet Explorer 8+.
- Do I need to login to Cornerstone in order to use it?
- No, Cornerstone is always available to everyone, and you don't need to login to use it. The login link is provided to allow our Applications Engineers to edit the site.
- What should I do if I find a mistake in a Cornerstone article, or if I’d like to request a new article that doesn’t exist yet?
- You can always contact Biamp’s Applications Engineering department (email@example.com) with any comments or suggestions about the site.