This article provides details of Crowd Mics firmware releases.
Released November 2019
- Browser-based version of the Moderator application can now be accessed at http://xxxxxx/moderator (where xxxxxx = the ATOM's device domain).
- Administrators can add a custom logo.
- Administrators can require a pin code to access Administrator app, Participant app, and/or event.
- Fixed issue with connectivity loss when participant phones enter low-power "sleep" modes.
Moderator and Participant apps
- Poll results can now be viewed as a pie chart.
- Poll results now display the total number of votes, as well as the number of votes for each option.
- Added ability to create poll questions that allow a multi-response from participants.
- Moderators can now choose to reuse a poll.
- Moderators can now select and clear all comments.
Released September 2019
Resolved Firmware Issues:
- Fixed an issue that could lead to poor audio quality from some mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the presenter to receive an "ATOM busy" alert when attempting to allow a participant to speak.
- Event SSID is not displayed correctly on some Android devices or in the display application.