This tool allows updating Voltera A Amplifiers firmware by connecting the Amplifiers USB port to your PC.
PLEASE NOTE: This tool is only supported on Chrome or Edge browsers.
- If you have not done so already, download the Voltera A Series user manual from biamp.com for instructions on how to identify your amplifier's current firmware version using the binary number display during device startup (boot).
- See the Front Panel LED Indicators section.
- Connect your computer and the Voltera A amplifier using a USB A to C or C to C cable
- Click "Discover"
- From the dialog that appears, select the port of the Voltera A Amplifier (Usually shown as USB JTAG/Serial debug unit (COM x)) and click "Connect". Console should show connected
- Click "Update Firmware" and wait until update is complete and success is shown
- Power cycle the amplifier by removing power and waiting until all LEDs extinguish before reapplying power.
- Audio will be interrupted for approximately 30 seconds while this update takes place.
- In the event that power is removed, or USB is disconnected during the update, please cold reboot the Voltera A and try again.