Below is Biamp's library of interactive design tools that help with project planning and using Biamp products.
- Classroom Designer - Design a full classroom audio system using Biamp microphones, speakers, amplifiers, and DSPs.
- Conference Room Designer - Design an entire conference room with Biamp microphones and speakers.
- Parlé ceiling microphone calculator - Recommends Parlé ceiling microphone locations and quantities to ensure good microphone coverage in a given room.
- Parlé tabletop microphone calculator - Recommends Parlé tabletop microphone locations and quantities to ensure good microphone coverage in a given room.
- Ceiling loudspeaker calculator - Recommends ceiling speaker locations and quantities to ensure even sound coverage in a given room.
- Tesira firmware update path calculator - When upgrading firmware on older Tesira devices, sometimes multiple firmware steps are required. This calculator determines the ideal firmware update path in these cases.
- Amplifier Power Calculator - Calculates required amplifier wattage to achieve the desired volume
- Power Draw / Heat Dissipation Calculator - Determines the total power draw and heat dissipation of a set of Biamp products
- PoE Power Budget Calculator - Calculates the required PoE power budget for a set of PoE-powered Biamp equipment
- TesiraLUX AVB bandwidth calculator - Estimates the total network bandwidth required for a set of TesiraLUX video transmitters
- Cambridge and Vocia - Minimum System Requirements Calculator - Estimates the quantity of hardware required for applications that combine paging and sound masking
- Audia/Nexia command string calculator - Assembles valid ATP/NTP command strings to control Audia and Nexia products from a control system
- Tesira command string calculator - Assembles valid TTP command strings to control Tesira products from a control system
- Vocia command string calculator - Assembles valid VTP command strings to control Vocia products from a control system
- Date code lookup - Looks up the manufacturing date of an Audia/Nexia and displays the correct replacement part numbers for it
- IV6 Array Impedance calculator - calculates the total array impedance of a Community IV6 array
- IV6 sub-behind hang point calculator - assists in correctly hanging a Community IV6 array with a sub-behind array bracket