RFID tags enable users to check-in and identify themselves on the device at the desk.
Follow this guide to add the RFID information to the correct user in the Evoko Workplace Admin Center.
- Navigate to the Users -> Active on the left hand side column.
- FInd the User you want to add RFID information for in the list. In this guide we will be using the Evoko Service Account. Select the pencil icon to edit the user.
- Navigate to the Tags section.
- Select ADD TAG
- Give the TAG a name, and also enter the RFID for the tag. This should consist of hexadecimal characters (A-F, 0-9).
- Press ADD TAG
- You should now see this badge added to the current user.
- You have successfully added an RFID tag to a user.