Evoko Liso can be mounted to both standard walls and glass walls. Mounting kits for both are included in the box and the cable can be routed to any of the four sides or into the wall. The wall mount has a bayonet mount to snap on the unit, which also can be secured with a screw.
Note! These instructions are also available as a PDF download at the bottom of this page.
Read all safety warnings and all instructions. Failure to follow the warnings and instructions may result in serious injury. Save all warnings and instructions for future reference. A correct mounting is extremely important and this is not the responsibility of Evoko. Faulty mounting may result in injury to persons or damage to equipment. Evoko will not be responsible in any way if the product has been mounted incorrectly.
Standard wall mounting instructions
Important! Read the safety instructions carefully before using the mounting instructions. Mounting instructions is available in multiple languages in the pdf attached to this article.
- Un-mount the back plate of the device, by carefully turning it counter clock wise. Use a spirit level to adjust it horizontally. Height from floor to center of device approximately 1500 mm / 5 ft.
- Use the holes in the back plate to mark out hole positions on the wall.
- Decide on the direction you want to exit the cables and make sure the hole for the cable exit is facing this direction.
Note! If you plan to route cables into the wall using the big open area in the middle of the back plate we recommend facing the cable hole either up or down, not sideways.
4. Make sure that the markings are exactly leveled and drill the holes for the mounting bracket. Mount the back plate to the wall with the screws and route the cables through the appropriate cable channels on the device.
Note! Use 2 – 4 screws depending on the structural capacity of the wall. Always drill holes and use suitable plugs for wall types such as concrete, plaster etc. Choose a screw type that is suitable for the type of plug and wall concerned. Use screws with a diameter of 4 – 5 mm / gauge # 7 - 10 and minimum length of 35 mm / 1- 3 /8”. If uncertain always contact a specialist or dealer for assistance with wall mounting.
Note! Do not remove the protective film on the back of the mounting bracket. The “sticky surface” should only be used for glass wall mounting.
5. Mount the device on the bracket by fitting the talons on the back plate with the holes in the device and gently turn it clockwise to snap it in place. Secure it with the safety screw.
Glass wall mounting instructions
Important! Read the safety instructions carefully before using the mounting instructions. For mounting on smooth glass surfaces only! Make sure the surfaces are clean, dry and above 15°C / 59°F before mounting! Avoid mounting in direct sun light! Mounting instructions is available in multiple languages in the pdf attached to this article.
- Start by cleaning glass wall surface with alcohol and let the surface be completely dry. Recommended room temperature during this operation min 15°C / 59°F. Apply a horizontal adjusted tape on the glass wall as a guide for the adhesive foil.Height from floor to center of device approximately 1500mm / 5ft.
- Remove the protective film partly from the glass wall adhesive foil.
- Press the foil on to the glass wall with a force of approximately 3 kgf. Use a rubber roller or scraper for this operation. Make sure to remove any trapped air bubbles.
- Remove protective film from the back plate.
- Use guides on foil to make sure bracket is in line with glass wall sticker. Decide on the direction you want to exit the cables and make sure the hole for the cable exit is facing this direction.
Note! The glue will bond immediately, and cannot be remounted.
6. Press mounting bracket into glass wall foil for 20 seconds by a force of approximately 6 kgf. Leave bracket on glass wall for 20 min before final assembly.
7. Route the cables through the appropriate cable channels on the device.
8. Mount the device on the bracket by fitting the talons on the back plate with the holes in the device and gently turn it clockwise to snap it in place. Secure it with the safety screw.
Power and network options
Here are three options to power the unit and give it a network connection:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- WiFi + Power Supply
- Ethernet + Power Supply
Note! The Power Supply is not included in the box for environmental reasons (the majority of installations are made with PoE resulting in the Power Supplies being thrown away) but provided free of charge when requested.