Skip to main content
How to identify the ports on the MPX200?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- External WIFI-Antenna for online management.
- Ethernet port for online management.
- IO device port for connecting the controller unit.
- IO device port used for accessories.
- HDMI output. Connect to external display or projector using HDMI cable supporting 18Gbps to ensure full 4k at 60Hz.
- USB 3.0 Pass through ports. Used for connecting devices such as cameras, speakers or microphones. If more ports are needed you can use an additional USB-hub.
- Button for switching active USB-C port or long press for entering management console mode.
- 20V DC power input.