Skip to main content
Accessing Windows OS settings in the UC touch interface
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- On the UC interface home screen, select the "More" ellipsis button (three horizontally aligned dots) on the right-side of the page.
- On the menu that opens on the right, tap the "Settings" cog icon button.
- Enter the password created for the administrator account on the host PC.
- From here, you'll have access to the settings most relevant Conferencing like IP address and schedule management.
- The full range of Windows settings can be accessed from the "Windows Settings" Button at the bottom left of the screen.