Release Date: August 14, 2023
- Added the ability to trigger Biamp Launch from other Biamp products
- Added support to allow Parlè Bars to update via Microsoft Windows Update
- Added feature to filter ultrasonic audio beacons during Biamp Launch
- Adjusted support for Skype for Business integration
- Improved compatibility with third-party platforms
- Removed the accented ‘ è ’ from the USB enumeration name
Release Date: March 2023
- Included the capability to configure camera settings in UC Platform profiles. Selecting a platform aligns camera parameters with the specifications required to pass UC certification tests.
- Further enhanced the image quality of the Parle Camera.
- Resolved performance issues on MacOS 13 running on x86.
- Fixed an issue in which bar volume would increase for 200ms after a power cycle.
- Reinstated the Biamp Sonic Logo after the Biamp Launch process.
Release Date: February 2023
- Introduce the capability to configure UC Platform profiles on Parlé Bars. Selecting a platform aligns tuning parameters with the specifications required to pass UC certification tests
- Added support for Parlé ABC 2500a and VBC 2500a
- Added the ability to set the maximum zoom limit from 2x to 5x on Parlé VBC 2500
- Added support for backlight compensation on Parlé VBC 2500
- Updated USB telemetry data to adhere to Microsoft Teams standards
- Increased speaker loudness by 3 dB in the Generic Profile selection
- Reduced the volume of the Biamp Launch voice prompts
- Improved overall camera quality
- Resolved a camera compatibility issue with Barco ClickShare
Released January 2023
- Updates for Manufacturability - Field updates not required.
Initial release, August 2022