This article describes the function and meaning of the front panel indicators on Tesira devices.
The Tesira SERVER, SERVER-IO, and TesiraFORTÉ each have five LED indicators on the front panel. Each Tesira expander has four LED indicators. The meaning of each indicator is described in the table below.
|Power||Device is not powered||Device is powered||—||N/A|
|Alarm||No fault is active in the device||—||Minor fault is active in the device||Major fault is active in the device|
|Activity||—||Audio is passing on the device||—||Audio is stopped on the device|
|Status||—||Device is configured||Device is not configured||Device is not configured; not ready for a configuration|
|AIS (Alarm In System)*||No fault is active in any device in the system||—||Minor fault is active in a device in the system||Major fault is active in a device in the system|
* AIS (Alarm In System) LED is not included on Tesira expanders
The front-panel OLED display provides additional information about the device and the system. The display is navigated using touch-sensitive UP, DOWN, and SELECT buttons.
- Device name, hostname, and IP address
- Main menu (Device Information, System Information, Network Parameters)
- Settings menu (Display Brightness, Display Timeouts)
- Network menu (Hostname, IP address, Subnet mask, Gateway)
- Audio menu (Device Audio State, System Description)
- Fault menu (Displays all active faults on the device)