Released October 2019
- Added ability for users to create virtual Loudspeaker Zones (LSZ) comprising any group of loudspeakers by configuring an alphanumerical zone code associated with each loudspeaker.
- Added ability to enter and exit demo mode from help menu.
- Changed verbiage from "Zone" to "Control Group" in column header, easy buttons, and Privacy Manager. Control Groups will still be identified as Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, etc.
- Changed verbiage from "Speaker" to "Loudspeaker" in column head and easy buttons.
- Added button for accessing LSZ configurations to the home screen.
- Mute masking button is now available on home screen in addition to the system drop-down menu.
- Added Mute Control Group, Mute Single Loudspeaker, and Mute Loudspeaker Zone buttons to main screen.