A firmware reset is different from a firmware update in that it resets all settings and leaves the Naso in a brand new out of box state. After firmware resetting a Naso you will have to claim it again using the Evoko Naso Device Setup App.
- Gently place the Evoko Naso display side down on a firm table or desk. We recommend putting a cloth under the display to avoid any scratching on the display.
- Locate the cable routing clip on the right side of the device.
- Remove the cable routing clip on the right hand side of the Naso to access the reset button.
- You will see a small arrow indicator on the bottom of the routing clip area.
- Insert a paper clip in the hole by the arrow and you should feel a button providing feedback.
- You will want to hold this button down and plug the device into power at the same time. Keep the button pressed for approximately 5 seconds until the halo light goes dark. Once it goes dark a "Reset" message will be shown on the display screen.
- The unit will reboot and begin the onboard reset process.