Both Teams and Vidi cameras have features that automatically track the subject of a video to maintain framing. However, both cannot work at the same time. To enable auto-framing as a feature in your conferencing environment, choose one or the other.
Toggling framing on in Teams
- Open the Teams desktop application.
- Navigate to the menu button on the top right of the window.
- Click on the Settings cog icon button.
- Find the Devices tab from the menu on the left side of the settings Window (accompanied by a headset icon)
- Scroll down to Camera Section and toggle Automatically Adjust Camera Controls to best suit your needs.
Toggling framing on in Vidi Camera Controller
- With the Vidi camera connected, open the Vidi Camera Controller.
- Under the Video tab, toggle the Autoframe option to best suit your needs.
This setting is locked into the device and will persist between different PCs and UC hosts.