We might expect that, once a Vocia system is configured and loaded into the different units, our program source will start playing through the loudspeakers. However, that is not the case, even if there is only a single program source. In Vocia, the default state for a zone is to have no program source selected, and to have the BGM volume set to minimum. This article explains how to select and play a source in a zone.
Playing a source in a zone
- Connect to the system
- Open the World Properties by double clicking on the world
- Click on the Audio & Live Control tab
- Where it says “Current Zone”, select the Zone you want to control from the drop down menu
- Under “Current Background”, select the source you want to play to highlight it
- Adjust the BGM level for the zone.