Learn how to integrate Text-To-Speech functionality into a Vocia system.
The Vocia TTS-1 converts text strings into audio signals, for the purpose of creating customized announcements. The TTS-1nc is a variant of the TTS-1 that is configured to integrate with Rauland Responder IV and 5 nurse call systems.
- Text-to-Speech Sequences
- Text-to-Speech web interface
- TTS-1nc Nurse Call groups and rules
- TTS-1nc Nurse Call integration
- TTS-1nc Nurse Call troubleshooting
- Using Moxa serial-to-Ethernet adapters with Vocia TTS-1nc
- Using the WaveWare STG SIP to TAP Gateway with Vocia TTS-1nc(e)
- Vocia Text Protocol (VTP) for FIDS and the TTS-1